Saturday, March 13, 2010

YouTube Find of the Moment: Hitch's Cameos


I have spent a good amount of time and energy here complaining about modern theatrical exhibition practices and trends in Los Angeles (and have another screed in me, schedule permitting) but there are not a lot of places left in America where one can catch a showing of Alfred Hitchcock's Saboteur at 9:45 on a Thursday night, and for that I am thankful.

If you've seen the underrated comparatively against his oeuvre Saboteur, you may remember it having one of the more difficult Hitchcock cameos to spot, thankfully someone took the time to lodge all of Hitch's cameos into one video compilation on YouTube.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Mummbles said...

Thanks for sharing that, now I can say I have seen them all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails